Superior Characters

  • Denise.Reid@rrd.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      I'm looking for some information on setting superior numbers in legends.
      This is for footnote reference. Has anyone got a solution for this?
      Thanks,
      Denise Reid
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2002
        Denise,

        ploticus can't do superscripts or subscripts, nor any other mid-string
        font or size changes. Perhaps you can work around by using an alternate
        footnote notation, eg [2]

        -Steve