How to use yautorange for a cluster of stacked bars

  • Terry Wilmarth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 2:17 PM
    • 2 KB
    Hello,
    Attached is an image of a plot I'm trying to fix.  The plot has a cluster of ten stacked bars for each category.  Each bar is two stacked values.
    I'm trying to get yautorange to determine the maxima from the tallest stack, but when using combomode, it looks like I have to know and pick the tallest stack in advance (this is automated, so I do not know this).

    Is there a way to tell yautorange to look at all the stacked pairs of datafields and take the maximum?

    The datafields are displayed as follows:

    3 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 19 21
    2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20

    For the attached image shown, I selected the last stack:

    yautorange: datafield=20,21 combomode=stack lowfix=0

    Thanks!
    Terry