Re: Ploticus linework

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2012
      I believe the correct description is anti-aliased,
      not staircasing. Anyway, gd does have a function:

      void gdImageSetAntiAliased(gdImagePtr im, int c)
      http://www.boutell.com/gd/manual2.0.33.html

      Perhaps this might help. I could be totally wrong,
      since I have not used the function myself, and since
      I know almost nothing about the ploticus source code.

      Daniel