Error bars behind regular bars

  • Romina Tulisi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2011
    Hi Steve,

    I'm not sure if you remember, but some months ago I've emailed you due to some problems I was having with ploticus. You've created a patched prefab file for the chron prefab for which I'm ever grateful :)

    The project has been on a hiatus but I am now able to continue. I was able to get the error bars working and some other issues I was having, thanks to your help and some heavy reading of the docs, but I'm having some issues with the way the error bars look. It would appear that they are showing up behind the regular bars, and are really hard to see.

    Is this a problem or does it have anything to do with the way I'm executing the command?

    I'm attaching a png file, a data file and the command line is as follows:

    pl -prefab chron data=datos_ti.plo y=2 y2=3 err=4 err2=5 datefmt=yyyy-mm-dd \
    xnearest=day xstubdet=size=4 unittype=datetime xinc="1 month" xgrid=yes ygrid=yes mode=bars xyears=yes \
    color=x329CA9 color2=xCD3915 barwidth=0.057 title="Test" legendfmt=across legtextdet="size=5" name="Tambo" \
    name2="Valores-poblacionales" xlbl=Periodos -png -o datos_ti.png

    Thanks in advance for all your help.

    Regards,
    Romina

    --
    We sighed and fainted on the sofa - Jane Austen "Love & Friendship"