Uploading Ploticus to Linux Site on GoDaddy.com

  • Bruce Cahan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      Uploading Ploticus to Linux Site on GoDaddy.com Hi Ploticus Group:

      I’m wanting to use Ploticus to create a timeline for stateownedbanks.com.

      I’m not a Linux user, and would appreciate a step-by-step for unpacking the files to the hosted Mediawiki site as GoDaddy hosts it using their FTP and FileManager tools.

      Many thanks,

      Bruce

      Bruce Cahan
      Cell: (212) 399-9700
      bcahan@...
      www.urbanlogic.org
      Skype:  bbcesq
      Twitter: brucecahan

      Ashoka Fellow = Social Investment Entrepreneur
      Stanford Center for Internet & Society – Non-Residential Fellow
      President - Urban Logic (A NY nonprofit, qualified in CA)
      Profile - http://www.google.com/profiles/brucebcahan
      Curator/Convener –
      TEDxNewWallStreet x = an independently organized TED event

      Read more about our ethical/high-transparency bank project: