rangebar -> boxplot conversion

  • rotordyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2010
      I have an internal test DB server I've been using a while, and
      after building a new system with a new version of ploticus, I
      found there were significant changes made to boxplots.

      I don't see a sample in the script gallery, which makes updating
      mine a little more difficult. Could you add one that includes the
      new use of proc categories, instead of putting categories into
      areadef?

      Also, in trying to sort this out, I found a broken link in the
      docs.

      This url:
      http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/doc/categories.html
      has a reference to this url: