Sort X categories numerically in a boxplot?

  • bartbraem
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2010
      I am using numerical categories in a boxplot, and have category numbers larger than 9. However, those are currently sorted alphabetically. So, I get: 1 10 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
      How can I sort numerically? Is there a way to specify a sort method?

      once again thanks for your tool!
      Bart
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
        My suggestion might be to sort the data in the order you like
        before creating the script. But maybe I'm missing something.

        Daniel