Inverted Axis

  • imbue
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2010

      This is probably a dumb question, but I've spent some time trying to figure it out with no luck.

      Is it possible to invert an axis? For example, I want the smallest Y value to be on top of the graph, and the largest Y value to be on the bottom.

      So my chart could look like:

      1 *
      2 ***
      3 **
      4 *
      5
      1 2 3 4 5

      I've tried switching the values in areadef rectangle, and by giving the large value to yrange first, but both just result in an error message.

      I'm thinking of maybe using negative numbers as a hack...

      Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.