Legends and the heatmap prefab

  • borne52
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2010
      Here is my command:

      pl -prefab heatmap -png -o test.png data=LT002007-QTL.csv delim=comma x=2 y=1 contentfield=3 cutofflist=3,2,1 xcats=yes stubvert=yes "colorlist=green,yellow,red" ycats=yes outline="color=powderblue" "rectangle= 1 1 2.5 1.5" zerocolor=powderblue

      I would rather have no legend but adding:

      legend=no

      Has no effect. I'm guessing this is one of the prefabs where this will not work. Is that right?

      Barring that, I'm trying to rename the legend text. However, things like:

      "name=Test"
      "name= Test"
      "name2=Test"
      name2=Test

      Have no effect. Can legend names be changed in the heatmap prefab?

      Thanks again.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010
        Hello.... the heatmap prefab should obey legend=no

        I have made a fix to the prefab file... get it from here

        http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/download/heatmap.pl

        and put it into your ./prefabs directory

        This change will appear in next release.  Thanks!

        Steve