Vertical stub is cut off in a heatmap

  • borne52
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2010
      Greetings. Here is my image:

      http://alum.hampshire.edu/~bio72/img/test.png

      And here is its command:

      pl -prefab heatmap -png -o test.png data=LT002007-QTL.csv delim=comma x=2 y=1 contentfield=3 cutofflist=3,2,1 xcats=yes stubvert=yes "colorlist=green,yellow,red" ycats=yes outline="color=powderblue" "rectangle= 1 1 2.5 1.5" zerocolor=powderblue

      When I've made heatmaps before I've been able to get the dimensions right, with all text included, by playing around with rectangle and pagesize. But this one is proving difficult. You notice that the X stub text is being cutoff - what params should I be playing with?

      Thanks again.