Patch to support "xstubround" for chron prefabs

  • chmarrcheetah
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hi folks! I respectfully submit the following patch for the next release of ploticus. It makes some super-trivial but useful changes to a prefab script.

      We use chron prefabs to create "mrtg-style" network graphs every 5 minutes. We use "xnearest=exact" so that we dont have these disconcerting "gaps" at the start and end of our graph. However, this means that the first stub says "00" even though it's actually "00:15"... and we don't want to change the stub format to display minutes.

      The right way to solve this is to use "stubround", but the current prefabs don't allow passing that through. The current patch solves this with only two additional lines.

      *** chunk_xaxis.orig 2009-10-10 02:54:36.000000000 +0000
      --- chunk_xaxis 2009-10-10 02:55:41.000000000 +0000
      ***************
      *** 17,24 ****
      --- 17,25 ----
      //