imagemap, and mouseover support

  • beribboned
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2009
      I am making a concept chart using the #proc annotate method based on the "simple E-R diagram" example on http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/doc/clickmap.html

      When I add several concepts wide, the image seems to truncate at x=1024 (any backingbox, or text stops at 1024). Is there an easy way around this? Even 1280x would help.

      I have messed with the -scale to get it to fit, but the font gets very small.

      tx
    • Stephen Grubb
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        Hello,

        did you try increasing -pagesize ?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2009
          Thanks. I experimented with the pagesize option and found that I need to increase the pixsize option appropriately to make it all work out pretty.

          In my case, -pagesize 13,6 -pixsize 1220,500 works. I obviously need to re-read the explanation of those parameters so I don't have to use brute-force experimentation to get it right.
          Thanks