Re: [ploticus] Prefab dist question

  • Joshua Simons
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 11:10 AM
      Steve,

      It looks like X11R6 added some matrix transformation capabilities to
      its fonts support, so it may be possible now to write the text vertically.
      See this link:

      Personally, I would judge this not worth the effort. I am happy that the
      GIF output has correctly oriented axis labels.

      Josh

      On Jul 24, 2009, at 2:53 PM, Stephen Grubb wrote:

      Hello Josh,

      short answer - you are getting the expected behavior

      ploticus uses native x11 fonts, and x11 doesn't support vertical text.