RE: [ploticus] getdata from database with #shell and direct cgi-mode

  • Stephen Grubb
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27 11:18 AM
      Hello,

      To supplement what Johann said below.....

      - you should determine what UID your CGI process is running as (typically "nobody") ... and whether this UID has necessary psql permissions
      - you should determine the PATH available to your CGI process (typically quite limited) ... perhaps your process isn't able to find the psql command

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28 11:01 AM
        Stephen Grubb <Stephen.Grubb@...>:

        Thank you,

        grant select on table to www-data (my CGI process's UID)

        and it works.

        Hans

        --
        Johann Schatzer