re: Ploticus processdata & getdata thoughts

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      Hello Fero,

      I was looking into this request more and realize that you should be able to currently do this as follows:

      filter: ....

      #proc processdata
      action: echo
      outfile: /tmp/myfile

      #proc getdata
      pathname: /tmp/myfile
      delim: tab

      It writes to a tmp file rather than RAM, but otherwise should work.  Perhaps writing to a tmp file is a problem in your context I don't know.

      -Steve