Re: [ploticus] several chron-plots in one diagram

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2002
      Patricia,

      You probably need to write a script to do this, instead of using the chron
      prefab.

      The prefabs are good for quick, basic plots but when you start getting
      into groupings, overlays, summations, etc. a script is probably
      required.

      If you want, send me your a, b, and c log files and I will try to get you
      started.

      -Steve