RE: [ploticus] Problem trying to plot datetime data

  • Stephen Grubb
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      Hello Kevin,

      I tried it with mode=line and removed the xrange argument, and my gif result is attached.

      It looks like online time is very short intervals, while offline time is quite a bit more, so the result seems reasonable to me.

      Feel free to follow up if you wish,

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
        Hi Steve,

        Yes this does seem to do what I need, many thanks.

        kevin