re: Boxplot

  • Stephen Grubb
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      Graeme, you could do a scatterplot first (perhaps in a light color) with points labeled if desired, then do the boxplots next, which would effectively superimpose them.

      I do this (although with error bars rather than boxplots) in some of my production stuff.

      I realize this isn't ideal compared with the old functionality. I can't think of any way to communicate to scatterplot which data points qualify as outliers.

      I'll add a note to the requested features list on this.