Re: Ploticus strange results

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hello Ron,

      sorry for the delay in responding...

      I don't think you did something wrong, it seems like there is something
      faulty in the way "omitweekends" is working over long time periods which
      I'll need to look into further... likely some sort of cumulative error

      in the meantime I would suggest simply not using "omitweekends" for a
      graph covering this much time... the graph should look essentially the
      same.

      -Steve