Anotate for category containing space

  • franxxk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      I try to annotate a graph regarding category
      My catgory contains space. double quote are ok in getData proc,but i
      am unable to set annote proc parameters in the same way...
      How can i do that ?

      My part of code:

      #proc annotate
      arrowhead: 7(s) "Phase 1"

      Franck
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        Hello Franck,

        unfortunately there's no way to do this at the present time, that I can
        think of.

        If your category contains space then you can't use it to position an
        annotation. Perhaps you can find a way to avoid using spaces in your
        categories, for example use underscore instead.

        -Steve