Re: [ploticus] New proc boxplot

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2008
      Hi Andrew,

      sorry for the frustration and for the abruptness of this functionality
      change... you might consider sticking with 2.39 for running your existing
      proc rangebar code.

      one possible way to get it to work w/ 2.40 might be to add an id field
      into your input data to make it conform to the new rquirements... even if
      it is the same on all rows..

      -Steve