Oliver Koch submitted changes to ploticus

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2008
      Hi, Oliver Koch has contributed a package of changes and improvements (attached).
      It will take me some time to work through these, in the meantime I'm posting the contributed changes here for those who may find them useful right away.  Oliver has contributed valuable code in the past which is in production, such as proc curvefit's interpolated curve generating routine.  Thanks Oliver!

      -Steve