Problem with bar chart

  • Konrad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14 4:17 AM
      Hello,

      we are using Ploticus with a web application to draw diagrams. On a specific pie chart, we
      are missing one slice!

      If you look at the output of this data file, you'll see what I mean:

      ======
      #proc page
      pagesize: 50 50

      #proc getdata
      data: "Leistungspreis" 545286.6
      "HT" 128480300
      "NT" 50108886
      "Grundpreis" 0

      #proc pie
      datafield: 2
      labelmode: legend
      center: 3.3 3.2
      radius: 1.52
      colors: auto
      labelfarout: 1.3
      outlinedetails: none
      pctformat: %.2f
      labelfmtstring: @@1 (@@PCT%)

      #proc legend
      location: 5 4.6
      seglen: 0.5

      =====
      The red segment just isn't being displayed.

      Any idea on how we could get to see it?

      Sometimes, the problem is even worse: There is clearly space for a segment (the circle
      doesn't, close a white segment is there), but the red segment still stays hidden.

      Any takers on what we could do to make our slice appear?

      Thank you,
      Konrad