Hey I created a binary for ploticus on Mac OS 10.4.11

  • bobalicious50
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      I'm interested in submitting it because it was kind of a pain to get
      all the libs. The only thing its missing is X11 support because my
      stupid Super Drive is b0rk3d and I can't install the Mac OSX dev
      tools. There's probably a way around this, but I'm over it at this point.

      How do I go about submitting the binary? Do you even want it? Here
      is some output from pl:

      ~/downloads/pl240src/src bob$ ./pl
      usage: pl scriptfile [options] ...or... pl -prefab prefabname [options]
      ploticus 2.40-Jan'08 (unix). This build can produce: PS EPS SVG SVGZ
      PNG JPEG WBMP FreeType2
      Copyright 1998-2008 Steve Grubb, http://ploticus.sourceforge.net

      Regards,
      Bob
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2008
        Hi, yes please send me the binary, I'd like to post it. Please send it
        directly to me at stevegrubb@...

        Can you include some additional info? Is your binary Intel and/or PPC?
        Can you also give your full name so I can cite you on the download page.

        On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, bobalicious50 wrote:

        > I'm interested in submitting it because it was kind of a pain to get
        > all the libs. The only thing its missing is X11 support because my
        > stupid Super Drive is b0rk3d and I can't install the Mac OSX dev
        > tools. There's probably a way around this, but I'm over it at this point.
        >
        > How do I go about submitting the binary? Do you even want it? Here
        > is some output from pl:
        >
        > ~/downloads/pl240src/src bob$ ./pl
        > usage: pl scriptfile [options] ...or... pl -prefab prefabname [options]
        > ploticus 2.40-Jan'08 (unix). This build can produce: PS EPS SVG SVGZ
        > PNG JPEG WBMP FreeType2
        > Copyright 1998-2008 Steve Grubb, http://ploticus.sourceforge.net
        >
        > Regards,
        > Bob

      • Konrad
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2008
          Hello,

          > I'm interested in submitting it because it was kind of a pain to get
          > all the libs. The only thing its missing is X11 support because my
          > stupid Super Drive is b0rk3d and I can't install the Mac OSX dev
          > tools. There's probably a way around this, but I'm over it at this point.

          If you have all the appropriate libraries still collected somewhere, I'd appreciate a shout -- I
          could then compile it again with X11 included and would also offer that for public downlaod.

          Konrad