Re: [ploticus] Please ignore my last post

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      Bruce,

      did you check the plcgi_err file (usually /tmp/plcgi_err) ... According
      to the docs, error messages are written to that file, while debug output
      is written to the plcgi_diag file.... Not being able to open the
      scriptfile is definitely an "error".

      Steve

      On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Bruce T. Jorgens wrote:

      > I found my issue. The .pl file needs to be readable by the web server
      > process. Can an error message be added to the plcgi_diag file if
      > the .pl file is not found or is unreadable?
      >
      > Thank you for your efforts to make ploticus available. :)
      >
      > Bruce.

    • Bruce T. Jorgens
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        Steve,

        I looked in the plcgi_err file in /tmp. It was created, but never had
        any content.

        Bruce.