Wanted: exact PNG pixel resolution

  • esm1342000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2007
      Is there a way to specify the exact pixel resolution of an output PNG?

      I need a 320x240 PNG. I've tried the following:

      pagesize 3.2 2.4 => 320x238
      pagesize 3.2 2.40999999 => 320x239
      pagesize 3.2 2.41 => 320x241

      For now I'm using the latter + convert -crop 320x240+0+1, but was
      hoping for a more natural solution.

      Thanks in advance. I'm new to ploticus, and so far like it a great deal.

      Ed
      --
      Ed Santiago Toolsmith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 18, 2007
        Hi, there's currently no direct way to specify pixel size of result PNG.

        The method you're using is what I would do. I'll see about adding this
        capability for the next release.

        -Steve