Re: [ploticus] new user question - controlling ranges of time-based x-axis

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
      Mark,

      PC builds of ploticus don't display interactively, the way you're working
      is the only way to go. If your linux system has X11 it should be easy to
      get that working, but anyway.

      If your datetime info is in field 1 and sorted, you should see the x axis
      ranging from the beginning of your time interval to the end. Is your
      input data set tab-delimited? If so try adding "-delim tab" to the
      command line.

      That's about all I can suggest without seeing your data set... if you
      still can't get it to work feel free to send me an example data set so I
      can attempt to reproduce the problem here. Thanks,

      Steve