patch to extend prefab 'stack' to 10 categories of data

  • stevegrubb1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hi,

      a user -contributed patch that can be applied to
      ./prefabs/stack.pl

      to give you up to 10 categories of data instead of the current 4
      is available for download at

      http://ploticus.sf.net/download/stack.pl.diff.txt

      Thanks to Mathieu Decore for sending this in. -Steve

      --------------------
      From: Mathieu DECORE
      > > Hi !
      > > any reason why a stack plot prefab only can plot up to 4 categories of
      > > data? is there a good reason, or can i just extend the stack.pl from
      > > the prefab dir to use more categories (say up to 10).
      >
      > It should be possible to extend the prefab script to handle more
      > categories; if you come up with something robust feel free to send it in
      > and I'll post it. I believe the only issue was that the code gets
      > uglier.

      i tried to extend it to 10 categories. The only problem is for legend.
      I changed:

      legend = "min+0.5 max+0.5"

      by:

      legend = "min+0.5 max+1.75"

      but for only 4 categories the legend is too far from the stacks. How
      can i fix it?