Problem with vdist (yrange)

  • holger.kinkelin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi everybody!

      I try to plot a graph (range bar) that compares two variables but I've
      got one little problem left:

      Ploticus only plots values between 0 to 0.25. But I've got values up
      to ~0.4 on the right side (second variable) of my graph. So some
      values aren't visible on this side. If you want to have a look:
      http://myfiles.kilu3.de/070901_vdist.png

      I use the following command:

      ploticus -png -prefab vdist data=server.csv data2=dht.csv y=1 y2=1
      title="Server based signalling" title2="Server offline - DHT based
      signalling"

      I tried the yrange parameter

      ploticus -png -prefab vdist data=server.csv data2=dht.csv y=1 y2=1
      title="Server based signalling" title2="Server offline - DHT based
      signalling" "yrange:0 1"

      but this didn't do anything - in fact it seems that ploticus ignores
      the parameter. Can please anybody tell me how I can set the vertical
      plotting range?

      Regards
      Holger
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
        Hi Holger,

        if this is still an issue could you send me your data so I can try it and
        see what it does. Thanks,

        Steve