Re: [ploticus] Prefab dist with cats=yes produces bad output

  • Joshua Simons
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2007
      Hi, Steve.

      Thanks for your note. If I can get Ploticus to build under Xcode on Mac OS,
      I will see if I can debug the garbage problem.

      Josh

      On Jul 17, 2007, at 10:42 AM, Stephen C. Grubb wrote:

      Hi,

      you can add the parameter yaxis=0 to the command line to force a yaxis
      min of 0. Doing so gives correct results on my system (solaris).

      I'm not getting the garbage text here on solaris and don't have an osx
      environment handy for testing, so the garbage text issue will have to
      remain open.

      Steve