Re: pl proc getdata: error 401: -RESOLVED

  • afsha_sheikh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      --- In ploticus@yahoogroups.com, "afsha_sheikh" <afsha_sheikh@...> wrote:
      Hi Steve,

      I think I found the issue, the issue seems to be the maxfields option
      I was passing to my script . I was using a very very large number for
      maxfields as I had very huge number of rows and changing maxrows that
      time did not solve our problem.

      When I decreased the value now,it is working fine. I hope this is it
      to this problem.

      Thanks very much for ur feedback and BTW, we really like ploticus :)

      Thanks,
      Afsha