background color only set in plot area

  • jbelant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2002
      Hello

      I have been experimenting with Ploticus, and think it is great. But I
      have been having a problem setting the background color.

      I attempt to set the background color using...

      #proc page
      backgroundcolor: black
      dobackground: yes

      ...but only the plot area is set to black. The area to the left and
      below the x and y axes is not set.

      I have also tried setting the background color using the command line
      argument, with the same effect.

      I normally generate .svg files, but the same thing happens with .gif
      output.

      How can I set the background color for the entire graphic?

      Jim