bug fix: prefab title titledet align= giving backwards results

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2007
      Thanks Josh.

      About as bass-ackwards as it can be isn't it...

      I have fixed this. Take the following code, put it into a file called
      "chunk_title", and then put that file into your ploticus/prefabs
      directory, replacing the "chunk_title" file that is already there.
      No need to rebuild anything.

      -Steve

      //--------------------------------------------
      //// chunk included by prefabs to do title...
      #if @title != ""
      #proc annotate
      #set XCENTER = $arith(@AREARIGHT-@AREALEFT/2.0)
      #set XCENTER = $arith(@AREALEFT+@XCENTER)