ploticus v2.33

  • valerykoval
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2007
      Hi.

      I found some mistake in result image after running ploticus script.
      Result image have big space under the plot.
      I open "mydump" file and found points with negative Y coords.
      May be that thing is a source of problem?
      If I filter mydump without negative points, result image is ok.

      Can you check this?

      simple script:

      #!/bin/sh

      name=$0

      pl -prefab vbars data=- yrange="35 55" x=1 y=2 -drawdump mydump \
      << EOF
      1991 51.7
      2050 36.6
      EOF

      # cut negative numbers
      #sed /-/d < mydump > dump
      # rename
      #mv -f dump mydump

      pl -prefab draw dumpfile=mydump -eps -o ${name}.eps

      P.S. Please forgive me for my bad english :)