multiple curves, only one shows up

  • mikaelbhm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Hello. I'm a rockie with ploticus and I'm trying examples from
      prefabs. When I do the chron example 8 - multiple curves I can only
      get one curve . No error messages shown.

      What is wrong? Please help! Thanks!

      FC6 with:

      ploticus 2.33-Jun'06 (unix)
      Linux dhcppc0 2.6.19-1.2911.fc6 #1 SMP Sat Feb 10 15:51:47 EST 2007
      i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux

      [micko@dhcppc0 ~]$ echo $PLOTICUS_PREFABS
      /usr/local/src/plsrc200/prefabs

      pl -prefab chron data=test.txt header=yes unittype=datetime mode=line
      datefmt=mm/dd/yyyy x=dt y=airtemp y2=soiltemp y3=watertemp xinc="1
      day" legendfmt=singleline

      dt airtemp soiltemp watertemp
      12/08/2002.06:00 24 27 16
      12/09/2002.00:00 25 27 16