Re: [ploticus] cumufrac.pl bug fix

  • Joshua Simons
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
      Steve, all of my cumufrac plots are now working fine. Many thanks for
      your help.

      Josh Simons

      On Feb 20, 2007, at 11:43 AM, Stephen C. Grubb wrote:

      Hi,

      I forgot about linewrapping in email message body which may cause problems
      with the earlier message(s) containing revised cumufrac.pl code.

      Another way to execute this fix would simply be to go to your ploticus
      prefabs directory, edit cumufrac.pl, and change line 48 so it looks like
      line 49 below.

      44 /// set up plotting area...
      45 #include $chunk_area
      46 yrange: 0 @NRECORDS