cumufrac.pl bug fix

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007
      Hi,

      I forgot about linewrapping in email message body which may cause problems
      with the earlier message(s) containing revised cumufrac.pl code.

      Another way to execute this fix would simply be to go to your ploticus
      prefabs directory, edit cumufrac.pl, and change line 48 so it looks like
      line 49 below.

      44 /// set up plotting area...
      45 #include $chunk_area
      46 yrange: 0 @NRECORDS