bug fix - cumufrac prefab file

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007

      attached is a revised copy of 'cumufrac.pl' ... place it in your ploticus
      prefabs directory.

      this fixes a bug recently reported with the 'cumufrac' prefab, where no
      line was being drawn for certain input data. In short, I added
      'mininit=0' parameter to the xautorange statement. The bug was being
      caused by automatic plot range in x not having a fixed 0 minima, so for
      some data the minima was non-zero, which in turn caused line drawing to
      never get started. For more info or to confirm, see previous message
      below.

      Let me know if any further difficulty is encountered related to this.
      Thanks,

      Steve Grubb