problem with http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/gallery/clickmap_area2.svgz

  • steltenpower
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2006
      I suspect it's an encoding problem

      Ruud
      http://svg.startpagina.nl
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2007

        I've confirmed that ploticus 2.33 generates an svg where clicking on data
        points works correctly (when tried on IE).

        My 2.33 includes the 8 Sep 06 patch related to svg encoding
        http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/doc/news.html

        I'll fix the web site asap, but currently sourceforge shell access is down
        for unknown reasons.