Re: [ploticus] RPloticus Released

  • Brian Mulloy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
      sure.  if you go to http://www.swivel.com, you'll be bombarded with graphs.

      In the rploticus source code we included one of our .pl templates for line graphs in the test suite.  Feel free to use that.  Once we polish the bar and pie graph templates some more, we'll add those to the test suite too for use.  Our designer did a pretty nice job with them.

      FYI, here is a link to an article about Swivel: http://www.techcrunch.com/tag/swivel.  In just 5 days since launch, we have 99,250 graphs and over 1,500 users registered.  Bloggers and media are calling Swivel the YouTube of data.  Despite what TechCrunch says, it wasn't Dmitry and I who started that.  Our model is public data is free, private data requires a fee.

      Thanks again for Ploticus.

      -b

      On 12/7/06, Sheahan, John <John.Sheahan@...> wrote:

      Wow….that's great news!

      Can you provide a link so that we can see some examples of the RPloticus graphs?