how to handle spaces in x-axis stubs text

  • rookieone2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hello PL-Team,

      First of all some background details:

      We are are using bar graphs with dynamic names (can be numeric) as the
      x-axis stubs text and a number as the value of the y-axis.

      So the name (x-axis stubs text) can contain spaces. If there is a
      space in the name the graph is not plotted. If we quote the name such as:

      "12" 2
      "23" 3

      it uses the 23 as the value for the y-axis.

      what is the correct handling of this?

      Many thanks,
      Ronny
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Ronny, could you post your script (or at least the relevant portions) so
        that I can see specifically what you are doing. Thanks, -Steve