US Currency formatting of negative values: $-100 vs -$100

  • ddimov
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Right now, the US currency format simply appends the $ sign in front
      of values, so negative values are formatted as $-100. It would be nice
      to be able to format it in a conventional way: -$100.

      Thanks,
      Dmitry
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
        Dmitry, I'll make a note to look into this... but I have a feeling it's
        not going to be very straightforward to implement, since stub formats use
        sprintf()

        -Steve