Re: [ploticus] Erase free space on the right side of the yxis in bar-diagram

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hi, this occurs regardless of the output type, so eps / epstopdf aren't
      part of the problem.

      Ploticus sets up a scaled X axis and puts bars on integer locations on the
      X axis, hence the gap to the left of the first bar.

      One workaround is to simply shift the Y axis over a bit. I've inserted
      statements to do this, see below.

      Steve

      On Sun, 3 Sep 2006, benja_m2003 wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I use the following script "script" to generate a diagram.
      >
      > -----
      > #proc areadef
      > title: 3d-image
      > titledetails: align=C style=b adjust=0,0.2
      > rectangle: 0 0 2 1
      > xrange: 0 6
      > yrange: 0 900
      > yaxis.stubs: incremental 150
      > yaxis.label: Zugriffe
      > yaxis.labeldetails: align=C adjust=-0.075,0
      > xaxis.stubs: text
      > ARM\nO0
      > ARM\nO1
      > ARM\nO2
      > SSLE\nO0
      > SSLE\nO1
      > SSLE\nO2

      // added by scg:
      xaxis.tics: none
      // xaxis.axisline: none
      xaxis.axislinerange: 0.4
      yaxis.location: 0.4(s)

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
        Also I forgot to mention.. for "good form" you should probably change:

        rectangle: 0 0 2 1

        rectangle: 1 1 3 2

        ...or similar.. otherwise stubs, etc. will be in negative space, which can
        affect appearance on some devices (but apparently not eps / epstopdf)