Re: Timeframe omission.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2006
      Noah, the issue of omitting holidays has been raised before and turns out
      to be a hairy one, since date to inches translation is done by arithmetic.
      Omitting certain hours would be a similar situation.

      No solution to these issues has been presented, other than pre-processing
      your data somehow to perform the omission transformation.

      Sorry,

      Steve