error in proc_legend with "

  • libault_qosmos
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      I have this script file :

      #proc page:
      pagesize: 12 12
      crop: 0 3.590000 9.2 10
      backgroundcolor: transparent
      titledetails: size=20 align=center font=/Helvetica adjust=-1.4,-1.8
      title:
      #endproc

      #proc getdata
      data: 26.0 "test1" 28.26 (26.0)
      17.0 "test2" 18.48 (17.0)
      17.0 "test3" 18.48 (17.0)
      6.0 "test\"4" 6.52 (6.0)
      4.0 "test5" 4.35 (4.0)
      4.0 "test6" 4.35 (4.0)
      18.0 "other" 19.6
      #endproc

      #proc pie:
      datafield: 3
      labelmode: legend
      labelfmtstring: @2 - @3% @4
      center: 4.5 7.3
      radius: 1.5
      total: 100
      colors: red brightblue green yellow2 coral drabgreen orange black
      outlinedetails: width=0.1 color=black
      explode: 0.1
      #endproc

      #proc legend
      format: down
      textdetails: color=black font=/Helvetica size=8
      extent: 5
      separation: 0.05
      location: 4.5 5.4
      frame: width=0.1
      seglen: 0.07
      backcolor: gray(0.9)
      #endproc

      the generated image isn't correct because for 'test\"4', I have juste
      'test\' in my legend.

      Thanks and regards.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
        Hi, I don't believe there's any provision for escaping out the double
        quote character in the input data. A workaround might be to say

        "test ''4" or similar

        Sorry,

        Steve