Reminder - this group is *MODERATED* - delays are possible

  • stevegrubb1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2006
      Hi, just a reminder that the ploticus discussion forum is
      a moderated forum, meaning that someone (me in this case)
      must approve all messages before they go out. This is
      a good thing because at least 50% of messages are spam.

      There may sometimes be delays of days or a week or so if I
      am unable to do the moderation.