Using fieldnameheaders for legend

  • nevinebelassa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11 7:06 AM
      I'm trying to read the first line of a data file using
      fieldnameheaders so that I can use them as the text for the legend.

      I'm working with the stack.pl prefab, but I'm getting nowhere.

      Can these be used in this way and how ?

      Thanks,
      Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12 6:36 AM
        > I'm trying to read the first line of a data file using
        > fieldnameheaders so that I can use them as the text for the legend.
        >
        > I'm working with the stack.pl prefab, but I'm getting nowhere.
        >
        > Can these be used in this way and how ?

        Jeff, there's currently no way for the field names from the header to
        automatically appear in the legend. This has been on my todo list for
        some time now and I will try to get something into the next release, due
        out shortly.

        For now, the legend labels need to be specified (when using stack prefab)
        from the command line via the 'name', 'name2' (etc) parameters.