ploticus 2.33 available today

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006

      ploticus 2.33 was released today

      http://ploticus.sourceforge.net

      Steve
    • Andrew Schulman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2006
        > ploticus 2.33 was released today

        Steve, excellent work. The new "direct pixel" symbols are a vast
        improvement. Hats off. Andrew.
      • Jamie Echlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2006
          Hi Steve,

          Thanks for doing my autozero request. However... it doesn't quite work right I'm afraid. I modified lineplot20 to include autozero, patch below. Basically it brings the line down to the zero point, but doesn't draw the line back up. Example: http://www.onresolve.com/temp/lineplot20.svg.

          Also, the filling is not working quite right. I put in a zero value in the data (as opposed to a null or missing value), the behaviour for the filling is different depending on whether it's an actual zero, or an inferred zero. Don't feel you have to do anything about it obviously, just thought I would let you know my observerations.

          BTW will post the binaries in case anyone wants to do SWF or whatever on win32.

          Thanks, jamie

          9c9
          < 120301 0
          ---