RFE for clickmap url

  • Jamie Echlin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2006
      Afternoon,

      Request for enhancement, feel free to ignore.

      In clickmapurl, tokens like @@1 get have their spaces changed to
      underscores. It would be nice if it was properly url-encoded, eg spaces
      become %20. In the CGI program receiving the click I can't really
      convert all underscores back to spaces, because the value might have had
      an underscore in it in the first place. Also there may well be other
      chars that will break form processing such as ampersands.

      I can workaround this by preprocessing the data, but just a sugg.

      Cheers, jamie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2006
        I'm putting this in now. Trying to get 2.33 out in the next couple of
        days.

        Steve