Re: [ploticus] help

  • Luisa Gomez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2006
      Hi.

      The problem was that ploticus order the results,  and i don't want the order in the Xaxis, because these are text (even if that shows numbers).

      But the problem was fix.  Thanks fou your answer.

      I attach the files that solves the problem.

      "Stephen C. Grubb" <scg@...> escribió:
      Luisa, I was able to run your script and got results similar to yours.

      I don't understand what is wrong with the result.

      Do you want your Xaxis to look different?

      Why are you trying to involve categories?

      Steve

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/_iFolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/